I don’t want to get all esoteric on you but we all vibrate at our own frequency.
Ever notice how you will meet someone who is passionate about the same things you are. You are both resonating with each other.
Ever notice how if you make up your mind to do something, then you get everything you need to accomplish that something.
Ever notice how worry is a frequency for chaos, you worry then you bring negative results.
Ever notice that when your frequency is grounded, new opportunities and people flow into your life.
Yup, it’s all frequency, sometimes you meet someone and you just click. That is vibrating at the same frequency. Ever meet someone you really dislike, that is frequency.
These vibes are that mysterious thing that Mother Nature does to every living thing, it’s just one of the many ways she speaks to us and through us. These vibes are communicated and felt by others.
Our emotions, physical and mental states have vibes, our food has vibes, animals, places, the wind, the ocean, the world has vibes. Everything has a vibrational frequency.
It is so very helpful to pay attention to the vibes you pick up, this can give you vital information for making your little universe a happier and better place to live in.
All that we are
arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts,
we make the world.
by Master Chin Kung
Quitting is not a bad thing especially if its quitting bad stuff.
Here is my personal quit list.
It’s just a start.
Ready, get set, QUIT !
1. Quit allowing my emotions run my life. Detachment is better.
2. Quit procrastinating. Start fearless actions in improvement.
3. Quit obsessing about things that are none of my business. Focus on what matters only to my improvement.
4. Quit being blind to my own self sabotage. Refuse to fall asleep on my behavior.
5. Quit isolating myself. Make enormous effort to be in the world.
6. Quit not speaking my mind. Speak up when appropriate and not hold back.
7. Quit being judgmental to anyone. There is always a lesson there.
8. Quit refusing to change. Say yes to everything.
9. Quit refusing to push myself. I know there is more I can do.
10. Quit holding myself back. I forgot how to be really powerful.
11. Quit believing I am trapped. I am not helpless.
12. Quit believing life is hopeless. It is no where near hopeless.
13. Quit copying a life I really don’t want. Be original
Watch out world – I’m back to myself again.
What is your quit list?
If you can quit just one thing that holds you back do it today.