With today’s negativity on TV and radio and magazines and hurt people acting out violently we can get sucked into the drama very easily and end up feeling hopeless and afraid.
Focusing on the external will make you feel you must react in some way. Not necessarily.
If you make your reference point external and have that run your day you are unwittingly acting from victim consciousness, when we operate from a victim consciousness we give away all our power to external people and events.
Note: people who are hurting aka victims, hurt other people which creates more victim consciousness. Think of the bully who has to hurt others because he/she is hurt.
When we meet angry events with the same polarity and divisiveness that created the angry event, and we are meeting those events with low level reactions and we are postponing a greater world.
A world of peace, love, compassion, respect for all sentient beings, the openness to talk to one another and expand our wonderful world of exceptional humans and believe it or not, most people want this. Most people want to live in peace and safety.
Instead take a break from the negativity and choose a higher form of action:
- refuse to get taken in by unhealthy actions of those who wish to harm.
- have gratitude for the ability to choose your reactions.
- find reasons to feel positive.
- find people who you can love and that love you.
- send good wishes and pure feelings to everyone.
- take the time to think and understand what is going on in your life.
- take the time to think about how to react.
- be kind whenever possible.
Let’s build each other up instead of tearing down, let’s be of a greater service to humanity. Let’s be united for a better world with positivity. All of us.
Good for you. Thank you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Cindy, thanks for reading my blog.