When any form of rejection happens, it is time to reflect. Here are some things to think about.
1. It’s time to readjust your path.
2. It’s them, not you.
3. What areas do I need to improve on my path.
4. What is the lesson.
5. Mourn the loss.
6. Avoid the same trap in the future.
7. It is not the end.
8. Keep moving.
9. Reject them back.
10. Let it go.
As in any loss you will experience a lot of grief. It will pass. go easy on yourself. You will get through and be better for it.
Quitting is not a bad thing especially if its quitting bad stuff.
Here is my personal quit list.
It’s just a start.
Ready, get set, QUIT !
1. Quit allowing my emotions run my life. Detachment is better.
2. Quit procrastinating. Start fearless actions in improvement.
3. Quit obsessing about things that are none of my business. Focus on what matters only to my improvement.
4. Quit being blind to my own self sabotage. Refuse to fall asleep on my behavior.
5. Quit isolating myself. Make enormous effort to be in the world.
6. Quit not speaking my mind. Speak up when appropriate and not hold back.
7. Quit being judgmental to anyone. There is always a lesson there.
8. Quit refusing to change. Say yes to everything.
9. Quit refusing to push myself. I know there is more I can do.
10. Quit holding myself back. I forgot how to be really powerful.
11. Quit believing I am trapped. I am not helpless.
12. Quit believing life is hopeless. It is no where near hopeless.
13. Quit copying a life I really don’t want. Be original
Watch out world – I’m back to myself again.
What is your quit list?
If you can quit just one thing that holds you back do it today.