Don’t give sorrow to anyone. That means you first. Don’t do anything that will cause you to feel regretful. Don’t do anything that will make someone else feel bad. Detach.
Don’t take sorrow from anyone. Put a large protective boundary between you and the sorrowful situation. This means not to absorb any negativity. Detach.
Keep yourself and others safe by putting a bead in your mouth if you can’t keep it shut. And walk away if need be to stop any onslaught of negativity. Detach.
End drama, don’t respond to it and it will disappear. Detach.
With that said.
Carry on with calmness today and every day.
I smell liar and backstabber, and sneakiness in the air. When that smell gets on a person it never goes away. Has anyone lied to you and back-stabbed you? They smell really bad, don’t they? Rest easy it happens to everyone at sometime or another. Let’s say the damage is done, this person you trusted pulled the rug right out from under you. Turned others against you. Slam, splat your life has just melted into warm Jell-O. This person will not communicate or answer any questions. Just turned their back on you. Walked away, smug and strangely entertained by your reactions. You didn’t know they were using you. You were honest and helping and trusting. Their motives were hidden. This person has some definite sociopath issues. Unfeeling, unaware of what their actions did to you. What’s the next step?
1.Damage control. Stop all communication with this person and anyone who might be on their side.
2. Assess the damage. Such as, find out what they might be saying or doing that involves you. Take necessary steps to stop it.
3. Take time away from the situation. Go for a walk. Talk it out, write it out. Take care of yourself first.
4. Be as objective as possible. As time goes on clarity will reveal the truth and the next step. Be as unemotional as possible. It’s OK to feel, but too much emotions muddies up clarity.
5. Time will pass and the situation and damage will end.
6. Keep the focus on your own self-improvement. This helps move your life forward by maturing and getting smarter about relationships.
Sorry for the pain. But you are a better person than that bad smelling one. And besides, if someone feels the need to tear you down, best you know you are already above him or her.