The Forty Thousand Things I Still Want To Do
- Travel around the world by boat.
- Read the 20 books I have collecting dust.
- Give a TED speech on mental health.
- Write 40 mini self-help books.
- Exhibit my paintings in 15 galleries and the MOMA.
- Own a miniature sheep, miniature donkey, miniature goat.
- Own 2 dogs and four more cats.
- Commit to better physical health.
- Sew two fabric journals.
- Learn to line draw.
- Learn to self-publish.
- Learn to be brave.
- Live in a house.
- Buy an American made passenger truck.
- Open a YouTube channel.
- Organize my overflowing possessions.
- Leave a legacy
- Find a gargoyle as an urn for my ashes.
- Meet 6 famous writers, haven’t decide on whom yet.
- Make 39,980 new friends.
That should keep me busy for a while.
Halloween is the best day of the year for fun and imagination. Everyone has the chance to dress up and be a creature, superhero, witch, ghost, celebrity or whatever the mind can conjure.
I believe in all things spiritual. I believe in all things magical. I believe in the dark side and the light side. I believe in the power of healing.
Conjuring is about focusing your mind on some outcome. That’s the same as positive thinking and affirmations.
Looks like the ancients had this affirmation thing down to a science. Egyptians had spells for their journey to the underworld. The Tibetan Book of the Dead is a popular read and you can make your own conjure book.
So when you are out there trick or treating and conjuring wishes, please keep them on the positive side because that is all that matters. You wouldn’t want bad magic coming back to you ten fold.