I have some concerns about how stores and others are treating the public since Coved 19 showed up.
- Grocery stores have no sales, they are selling all items at full price.
- Companies are providing the necessities, it is people who are hoarding.
- Commercials on TV and politicians saying how we are all in this together and trying to fan our egos. We are not all in this together when you get sick.
- Shaming the public to wear masks etc. I am not against wearing masks but i do resent being shamed for not wearing one.
I am recovering from Covid and don’t appreciate the sanctimonious platitudes that are said with smiles with knives in your back taking your money, lieing, and shaming.
The Forty Thousand Things I Still Want To Do
- Travel around the world by boat.
- Read the 20 books I have collecting dust.
- Give a TED speech on mental health.
- Write 40 mini self-help books.
- Exhibit my paintings in 15 galleries and the MOMA.
- Own a miniature sheep, miniature donkey, miniature goat.
- Own 2 dogs and four more cats.
- Commit to better physical health.
- Sew two fabric journals.
- Learn to line draw.
- Learn to self-publish.
- Learn to be brave.
- Live in a house.
- Buy an American made passenger truck.
- Open a YouTube channel.
- Organize my overflowing possessions.
- Leave a legacy
- Find a gargoyle as an urn for my ashes.
- Meet 6 famous writers, haven’t decide on whom yet.
- Make 39,980 new friends.
That should keep me busy for a while.