We all have something we want to progress toward. A small thing or a large thing it doesn’t matter.
Progress is not all at once. Rather progress comes in bits and pieces, fits and starts, ups and downs, forward and backward.
That is OK and in a way that is how change happens, especially if the change is going to be permanent.
So in your frustration, when your progress is not fast enough, please remember that progress is not linear, it never will be. Going with the flow and being patient, putting one foot in front of the other will get you where you need to go, in soon enough time.
Healing is different things to different people. What I am about to say here is my experience of healing. Please indulge me.
1. Healing is not a linear process. There are many ups and downs.
2. Healing never ends but it does stop for very short or very long periods of time.
3. Healing does not come from other people unless they are pressing your buttons. That is an important clue of what you have to look at in yourself.
4, Healing can just out at you many forms. Like reading books, relationships, paying attention to what is going on.
5, Healing can come from a crisis or deep insight.
6, Healing can come from very loud places and quiet places.
7. Healing is your ongoing job.
8, Healing speaks to you from your intitution.
9. Healing can be scary because you may not want to hear the route you need to take.
10. Healing can be postponed but will resurface when you least expect it.
Hope that helps. Happy Healing!