knowledge is power.
If you are or have ever been in a relationship with a narcissistic sociopath (or any number of pathologically disordered characters, for that matter), you’ve been stonewalled. Being stonewalled is disturbing and frustrating, to say the least.
The following seven (7) characteristics of “Stonewalling” were taken from the blog, Psychopath Resistance.
1. Refusal to negotiate a conflict in good faith.
2. Refusal to discuss honestly one’s motivations.
3. Refusal to listen to another point of view with openness.
4. Refusal to compromise.
5. Refusal to collaborate.
6. Refusal to support the other person’s plans.
7. Refusal to accept influence.
Stonewalling tactics guarantee narcissistic supply.
After prolonged periods of being stonewalled, we are forced to do whatever it takes to get an answer and to resolve the issues. We drop to our knees begging and pleading for answers.
They count on us to offer up an apology and to admit…
View original post 119 more words