During my many travels around the Internet I always stumble across things that make me laugh, cry and think. I decided to focus on the ‘think’ aspect today, and I have compiled some of my favourites to share with you.
1. A fine is a tax for doing something wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
2. School teaches lessons and then gives us a test. Life gives us a test and then we learn the lessons from it.
3. Life was much simpler when Apple, Blackberry and Raspberry were just fruit.
4. There is always an element of truth behind ‘just kidding.’
5. There is always knowledge behind ‘I don’t know.’
6. There is always emotion behind ‘I don’t care.’
7. There is always pain behind ‘It’s okay.’
8. You can’t buy love, but there are times where you may pay heavily for it.
9. Money can’t…
View original post 290 more words