1. Bringing back the feeling you learned to forget.
2. Reminiscing the good times.
3. Trying to hide what you really feel.
4. Loving someone who loves another.
5. Having a commitment to someone you know won’t last.
6. Shielding your heart to love somebody.
7. Loving someone too much.
8. Right love at the wrong time.
9. Taking risk to fall in love again.
10. Accepting that it was never meant to be.
11 What If’s.
A Good Relationship
Is when someone accepts your past
Supports your present
Wow, just yesterday it was Christmas. It seems the anticipation of Christmas is endless. Then in just twenty four short hours Christmas comes and goes until next year. Now comes the anticipation for New Years eve. Which will come and go just as quickly.
Time is gift. Let’s not waste it. Before you know it time will pass just as quickly as Christmas and New Years. Do the best with your time so you don’t regret wasting it.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
Throughout the holidays I am centered, calm and balanced.
Today I give myself permission to do whatever gives me the most pleasure.
Change and surprise are evident everywhere I go today. I look with delight at all I see.
Today whenever I need anything I know that it will be provided.